Men of Kimpton who died serving their country during two World Wars
Compiled and produced, on behalf of The Royal British Legion, Kimpton Branch, by Dennis Clarke in collaboration with James Williamson with assistance from David Hanlon together with friends and relatives of the deceased who contributed photographs and information.
First World War 1914 – 1918
Mumford - 22nd October 1914
Second World War 1939 – 1945
Charles Cook - 17th June 1940
Except where information has been provided by relatives and friends of the deceased, data contained herein has been obtained from information sources already in the public domain. These include:-
- The Kimpton War Memorial, High Street, Kimpton, Hertfordshire.
- The Peter's Green War Memorial, Perry Green Baptist Chapel.
- Parish Registers of St. Peter and St. Paul's Church, Kimpton.
- Electoral Registers for Kimpton
- The 'Debt of Honour Register' of the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
- 'Soldiers died in the Great War, 1914 - 1919', Naval and Military Press